ZES 31 Black Mastic is an excellent airtight, waterproofing, durable vapor barrier. It is comprised of rubber, bitumen, mineral filler, and flame retardant. It can be applied and will not crack in low temperature, the dry film has good fire resistant performance.
(1) Color: Black
(2) Avg. Density: 1300±100kg/m3
(3) Fire Resistance: Do not cause flame spreading during construction. Dry film has fire resistance, will self-extinguish within 1s after taking away the fire source.
(4) Heat Durability: No flowing or bubble, after 4 hours at 95℃, then 1 hour at 120℃(positioned at 45°);
(5) Water Absorption: ≤0.5% by weight (soak in water for 24 hours at room temperature);
(6) Frost Resistance: No visual abnormality, cracks or flak after 2 hours at -60℃;
(7) Drying Time: Set to tough: 5hours; dry through: 7days;
(8) Volatile Substance: ≤ 30%
(9) Adhesive Strength：≥0.25MPa（20℃ ）
(11) Service Temperature: -60～+80℃
It is used as vapor barrier material, and provides moisture proofing, fire proofing protections for cellular glass and polyurethane insulation materials.
Packing and Storage
(1)Packed in iron drums of 25kg each;
(2) Store at room temperature, protect from light.
Application and Cautions
(1) Handle gently during moving to avoid packing damage;
(2) Protect from light;
(3) Keep ventilation during application;
(4) Keep container sealed when not in use;
(5) Recommended coverage: 6~8 kg/m2