ZES25 is a two-component inorganic adhesive for both high and low temperature, made from inorganic reinforcing powder, mineral, curing agent, additives, etc.
（1）Color: ZES 25-A, ash black powder
ZES 25-B, translucent gel
（3）Adhesive Strength: >0.1MPa（20℃ ）
（4）Low Temperature resistance : -196℃×3h，no cracking or flaking
High Temperature resistance: +800℃×3h，no flowing or flaking
It is mainly used to bond insulation materials (eg cellular glass, PUR and PIR), with a wide service temperature range. Well mix A and B parts before use.
Packing and Storage
(1) ZES 25-A: Packed in woven bags of 20kg each; ZES25-B: Packed in plastic drums of 20kg each.
(2) Store at room temperature and protect from lights.
Application and Cautions
(1) Mix ratio 13:7(A:B, by weight), apply the mixture with trowel.
(2) Stir well, blend only the amount which can be applied within 2 hours.
(3) Use up within 24h after opening, keep container sealed when not in use.