ZES anti-wear agent is a solvent-based gray-white flexible thick paste, which is mainly used between foam glass and insulated surface to prevent friction from damaging the foam glass cold insulation layer.
(1) Appearance: Thick gray jelly;
(2) Avg. Density: 1400～1450 kg/m3；
(3) Heat Resistance: No flowing or bubble after 5h at 100℃;
(4) Frost Resistance: No flowing or color change after 2h in liquid nitrogen (-196℃);
(5) Adhesive Strength (25℃, 50% RH): Getting dried in 60min, and no peeling off scrapped by fingernail after 6h;
(6) Service Temperature: -196℃~100℃。
It is mainly applied between cellular glass and insulated surface, to protect the insulation system from abrasion.
Packing and Storage
(1) Packed in iron drums of 25kg each;
(2) Use up within 24h, keep container sealed when not in use;
(3) Store at room temperature and protect from light.
Application and Cautions
(1) Application: Brush or spray;
(2) Precipitation can be found after long term storage, that will not affect the performance. Stir well before use.