ZES85 is an inorganic powder. After mixing with water, it can be used as coating which can provide anti-abrasive surface on cellular glass surface. It also can be used as adhesive for cellular glass bonding. The dry powder can be used to level the tank bottom.
(1) Appearance: white powder
(2) Bulk Density: 1.5g/cm3
(3) Applying time : 10~30min
(5) PH Value: alkaline
(6) Service Temperature: -268~480℃
(1) Cellular glasses bonding;
(2) Anti-abrasive agent on the bore surface of cellular glass;
(3) Leveling powder on tank bottom.
Packing and Storage
(1) Packed in plastic drums of 25kg each.
(2) Store at room temperature and protect from light.
Application and Cautions
(1) When used as adhesive, the mix ration with water is 1.5:1(by weight). Apply with brush or trowel. Do not move before setting. Recommended coverage: 1.5-1.8kg/ m2 .
(2) When used as anti-abrasive agent, the mix ratio with water is 1.5:1(by weight). Apply full coverage on the surface. Recommended coverage: 0.8~1.0kg/m2.
(3) Can be used to level the tank bottom.